TM-1800 Ultrasonic Thickness Meter
TM-1800 ultrasonic thickness gauge is an intelligent handheld product, which adopts ultrasonic measuring principle, and is controlled by micro processor, provides quick and precise measurement of thickness for most of industrial material. This unit is widely used in various precise measurement for different hardware / parts in industrial realm; one of its important application is to monitor the level of thickness-decreasing during operation of various and pressure container. Diffusely applied in manufacturing fields, metal processing, and commercial inspection.
Features & Functions:
1. Auto calibration to assure the accuracy.
2. Auto linear compensation: this advanced software program enhances the precision by correcting the non-linear accuracy of transducer.
3. Make a quick adjustment for the sound velocity / thickness, and a quick recall to the stored data
4. Coupling status indication: Observing the coupling icon to learn if the coupling is accomplished or not.
5. 10 thickness measurement storage and recall function available, which facilitates the height work or working in wild area.
6. Sound velocity measurement.
7. 12 sound velocity for different material which is also adjustable.
8. More than 10000 times long life keys.
9. Larger LCD display with backlight for easy readout.
10. Low battery indication and auto power off.
11. The unit has a unique memory that retains all of its settings even when the power is off.
LCD Digital display: 4 digits
Measuring Range: 1.2~225mm (steel)
Accuracy: ± (1%H+0.1)mm, H denotes the measured thickness.
Working frequency: 5MHz
Minimum display unit: 0.1 mm
Mininum limit for tube measuring(steel): φ20 X 3.0mm(steel)
Sound velocity Range: 1000~9999m/s
When the given thickness is under 20mm, the accuracy is ±5%;
When the given thickness is over 20mm, the accuracy is: ±1%.
Operation temperature/humidity: 0 to 40°C, 90%RH
Power supply: 4 * 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries
Shipping weight: 1.0KG
φ10mm 5HZ Transducer
4mm Sampling Block