Digital Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge Meter 0.9~400mm Range Thickness Tester TM8818
Used for measuring thickness and corrosion of pressure vessels,chemical equipment, boilers,oil storage tanks,etc.in industries of petroleum, shipbuilding,power station,and machine manufacturing.
* Bidirectional measurement, for materials within measurement range, thickness is measurable with know velocity, Conversely, velocity is measurable with know thickness.
* Automatic memory material code and sound velocity value, convenient to use.
* Coupling symbol indication.
* Automatic power off to conserve power.
* Use “USB data output” and “RS-232 data output” to connect with PC. (NOTES: RS232/ USB cable+software is optional part)
* Provide “Bluetooth™ data output” choice. (NOTES: Bluetooth data output with software is optional part)
Case Material: Aluminum Alloy
Display: 4 Digit LCD
Operating Principle: Ultrasonic
Measuring Range (metric / Imperial): 0.9~400 mm (45 # steel)
Battery Indication: Low Battery Indication
Sound Velocity: 1000~9000 m/s
Lower Limit Steel Pipes: Diameter 20 x 3.0 mm
Calibration Block: Included
Resolution: 0.01 mm / 0.1 mm
Accuracy: ± (0.5%n + 0.1)
Automatic memory material code and the value of sound velocity
Power off: Auto Power off & Manual Power Off
Operating Conditions: Temperature: 0~40 °C, Humidity: < 85 %RH
Power Supply: 2 x 1.5 V AA (UM-3) Battery
Dimensions: 130 x 76 x 31 mm
Weight: 340 g (Not Including Batteries)
1. Main Unit
2. 5MDiameter 8 Standard Sensor
3. Coupling Agent
4. Carrying Case
5. Operating Manual
1. 6M Diameter 6 mm thin Material Probe : Measuring range (steel): 1.0~50.0 mm;Operating temperature: -10~60°C
2. 5M Diameter 12 mm High Temperature Probe: Measuring range (steel): 1.0~225.0 mm (normal temperature)
Measuring range (steel) : 4.0~100.0 mm (high temperature)
Operating temperature: -10~300°C
3. Curved Surface Probe
4. USB, RS-232C data cable with software
5. Bluetooth data output with software