The F probes measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials (e.g. paint, plastic, porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminium, chrome etc.) on magnetic materials (e.g. iron, nickle etc.) . often used to measure the thickness of galvanizing layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer, copper tile, aluminium tile, some alloy tile,paper etc.
The N probes measure the thickness of non-magnetic coatings on non-magnetic metals. It is used on anodizing, varnish, paint, enamel, plastic coatings, powder, etc. applied to aluminum, brass, non-magnetic stainless steel, etc.
* Can store the new data in 99 groups.
* Two measuring methods: magnetic induction (F) and eddy current (N).
* Two measurement mode: Single and Continuous (Notice: Continuous mode is convenient to measure the coating
thickness of curved objects and tiny objects.)
* Metric/imperial system selectable.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Auto memory of calibration value,and auto recognize the substrate.
* Operation process have buzzing reminder,while no buzzing in continuous mode.
* Use “USB data output” and “RS-232 data output” to connect with PC. (NOTES: RS232/ USB cable+software is optional part)
* Provide “Bluetooth ™ data output” choice.
Operating Principle: Magnetic Induction / Eddy Current (F / NF)
Measuring Range: 0~1250 um / 0~50 mil
Resolution: 0.1 um / 1 um
Min. Radius Workpiece: F Type: convex 1.5 mm / concave 25 mm NF Type:
convex 3 mm / concave: 50 mm
Min. Measuring Area: 6 mm
Min. Sample Thickness: 0.3 mm
Accuracy: 1~3%n or ± 2.5 um
Auto Power Off
Metric / Imperial: Convertible
Battery Indicator: Low Battery Indicator
Operating Conditions: Temp. 0~40 °C, Humidity: 10~90 %RH
Power Supply: 2 x 1.5 V AAA (UM-4) Battery
Dimensions: 126 x 65 x 35 mm
Weight: 81 g (Not Including Batteries)
1. Main Unit
2. Calibration Base Set (F Type / NF Type) CTG-BS
3. Calibration Foils CTG-CF (1 set, 4 pieces)
4. Carrying Case
5. Operation Manual
1. USB, RS-232C data cable with software
2. Bluetooth data out put with software