Coating Thickness Gauge CM-8826FN (F Type, NF Type)
The F probes measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials (e.g. paint, plastic, porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminium, chrome etc.) on magnetic materials (e.g. iron, nickle etc.) . often used to measure the thickness of galvanizing layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer, copper tile, aluminium tile, some alloy tile, paper etc.
* Two measuring methods: magnetic induction (F) and eddy current (N)
* Two measurement mode: Single and Continuous（Notice：Continuous mode is convenient to measure the
coating thickness of curved objects and tiny objects.）
* Metric/imperial system selectable.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Automatic memory of calibration value,and automatic recognize the substrate.
* Operation process have buzzing reminder,while no buzzing in continuous mode.
* Use “USB data output” and “RS-232 data output” to connect with PC.
* Provide “Bluetooth ™ data output” choice.
* Separate Type can provide several type probe, measure can be more flexibility.
|Operating Principle||Magnetic Induction / Eddy Current (F / NF)|
|Measuring Range||0~1250 um / 0~50 mil|
|Resolution||0.1 um / 1 um|
|Min. Radius Workpiece||F Type: convex 1.5 mm / concave 25 mm NF Type: convex 3 mm / concave 50 mm|
|Min. Measuring Area||6 mm|
|Min. Sample Thickness||0.3 mm|
|Accuracy||± 1~3%n or ± 2.5 um|
|Auto Power Off|
|Metric / Imperial||Convertible|
|Battery Indicator||Low Battery Indicator|
|Operating Conditions||Temp. 0~40 °C, Humidity: 10~90 %RH|
|Power Supply||4 x 1.5 V AAA (UM-4) Battery|
|Dimensions||126 x 65 x 27 mm|
|Weight||81 g (Not Including Batteries)|
1. Main Unit
2. Probe (F Type / NF Type)
3. Calibration Base Set (F Type / NF Type) CTG-BS
4. Calibration Foils CTG-CF (1 set, 4 pieces)
5. Carrying Case
6. Operation Manual
1. USB, RS-232C data cable with software
2. Bluetooth data out put with software