Mainly used in belt tension measurement,
can also be applied to measure the tension of tapes, wires
Widely applied in industries of automobile, textile, cables, wires, plastic films
* It can be used to measure and adjust the tension of timing and auxiliary belts fitted to motor vehicles and other machines.
* Tension can be displayed in a variety standard and manufacturers' units.
* Tension limits can be set into the instrument manually or automatically.
* During belt tension measurement and adjustment, the belt tension is displayed. A visual and audible indication of whether the tension is within or outside the set limits is also given. This avoids the user having to read the display while adjusting the belt.
* The selected tension limits, measurement units and calibration parameters are stored in The memory of the tester, and will be remembered even when the instrument is switched off and the batteries removed.
* Use USB/RS-232 data output to connect with PC.
* Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
Note: Tension checking should always be carried out in accordance with the vehicle manufacturers' instructions.
Colored LED Indication of High, Low and OK
Up to 36 mm
±1(Least Significant Digit of Units)
±5% of full-scale
Power Supply 4x1.5V AAA(UM-4)Battery
Dimensions 135x62x33 mm
Weight 335g(Not Including Batteries)
Standard Accessories Main Unit
Optional Accessories RS-232C Cable with Software
Bluetooth Data Adapter with Software